Arashi 5x15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arashi 5x15

Forum of the Arashi 5x15 Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing

Go down 
+4
Steffi-chan630
tsukihoshino
Aquarine
Hamburger-DS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamburger-DS
Arashi
Hamburger-DS

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Empty
PostSubject: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptyMon 3 Jun - 15:31

4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing

Hm.... muzukashii... but it has to be love situation :-) i saw und heard it on youtube the first time. the Stage that moved about the other stage was sugoi. i stared in disbelieve haha xD i guess i kept listening a whole week to it xD

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Tumblr_mfulhiBRkk1qir885o1_500

Last edited by Hamburger-DS on Tue 4 Jun - 12:21; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aquarine
Junior
Aquarine

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptyTue 4 Jun - 4:07

I had the same with 5x10 from Beautiful World Concert

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Tumblr_m4bi1bOGvY1qfqa17o8_500
Back to top Go down
tsukihoshino
Debuting
tsukihoshino

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptyTue 4 Jun - 10:40

its realy a hard question but i would say RIGHT BACK TO YOU

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Tumblr_m7b3n5AZpg1rn8wmfo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://tsukihoshino.livejournal.com/
Steffi-chan630
Baby
Steffi-chan630

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptyTue 4 Jun - 16:39

La Familia <3

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Eecece10
Back to top Go down
Selora
Baby
Selora

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptyTue 4 Jun - 18:31

Wow, there is a lot of song but... maybe happiness, because it was the first time I listened Arashi's song and I'd instantly loved this song~

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Vlcsnap-269704
Back to top Go down
yumi
Baby
yumi

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptyFri 7 Jun - 21:23

It's is so recently but is Calling and on live was much more in love <3
4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Arashi-msta
Back to top Go down
AibMasaRo
Baby
AibMasaRo

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptySat 8 Jun - 14:37

Steffi-chan630 wrote:
La Familia <3

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Eecece10

If I had to a top 3, La Familia would be 2sd or 3th but, the first is 5x10 ♥
Whenever I listen to the emotion is so strong that I have tears in my eyes ... See Aarashi sing this song, it's really beautiful ...

4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing 367696Sanstitre2 4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing 290145Sanstitre4 4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing 568191Sanstitre5
Back to top Go down
livinbyfaith01
Baby
livinbyfaith01

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing EmptyFri 30 Oct - 4:51

My favorite first song I love was "One Love". The lyrics says everything I want in a relationship. Also another song I love is "Happiness". The dance and the chorus all fun!! I can't help but sing along and dance. It's also my notification for messages. It's because the closeness they are to each other shines through the song when they perform it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing   4th June  Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing Empty

Back to top Go down

4th June Question 4.A song you fell in love with at first sight/hearing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi 5x15 :: Talking :: Arashi Challenge-
Jump to: